State and Hawkins - partnering together to rebuild Canterbury
We’ve partnered with Hawkins to project manage the rebuild and repair process for our Canterbury-based customers.
Building project managers will work with dedicated claims case managers to co-ordinate and manage the process.
A project office, managed by Hawkins, will be responsible for the entire process – from selecting contractors through to organising final inspections.
The partnership will streamline the claim and rebuild/repair process for all parties involved.
- One stop shop – you’ll have a single point of contact – your claims case manager
- Streamlined process – the Hawkins project manager will manage the construction process
- Experience counts – Hawkins has a wealth of experience in construction project management; they are the experts
- State and Hawkins – partnering together to rebuild Canterbury – we’re leveraging our extensive network to recruit credible and skilled tradespeople and ensure quality materials are used
- Track progress online – you’ll be able to track the progress of your claim via the Hawkins project management website.
Hawkins has already tendered for contractors and in many cases, these will be companies and individuals that we already have an existing relationship with. Wherever possible, we’ll be working with local companies.