The first is a web page is called About EQR which explains:
- About EQR (the EQC's Earthquake Recovery - EQR - project run by Fletchers)
- What EQR will do for homeowners
- The HUBs (community based offices set up to manage the rebuild process in different parts of Canterbury and Christchurch).
The second is Repair process and covers:
- An outline of the process from the initial EQC visit until the completion of the repairs.
- What work Fletchers will undertake to create and agree with claimants the scope of repairs and any associated aspects
- Managing the repairs
- The use of accredited contractors
The last one is a Frequently Asked Questions page. As there is a lot of interesting information there will be a separate blog entry on it. The Fletchers FAQ page can be found here.