As described inside the front cover the booklet is designed as a guide only, however it is a very good place to start in getting to grips with the issues. The section headings are:
- Summary of the zones
- CERA sale options
- Working your way towards getting the best possible result
- Issues to consider before accepting an offer from CERA
- What can I take from my house when I sell?
- Buying another property
- When earthquake damage lets you out of a property agreement
- What happens to a property purchase if the house has been damaged by the earthquake but is not untenantable?
- EQC claims and property deals
- Buying a property post-earthquake
- Buying a section post-earthquake
- What are your legal rights if you are renting a damaged property as a result of the earthquakes?
- Red Zone Residents - Buying property - Checklist