The Sorted website CLICK HERE has a special page for red zone residents, which has a range of tools and information, to help guide you through your financial decisions. This includes a financial decision guide booklet and an action plan checklist to help get you started with what to think about, and do, and who to talk to.
Part one – Deciding on the Government’s offer
Part two – Deciding what to do with your settlement payment
- Which option is best for you?
- What settlement date suits you?
Part three – Getting advice
- What to do with the deposit payment?
- What to do with the final settlement payment you receive?
- Who should you talk to?
- Getting financial advice.
- Sorted tools and more information