CERA yesterday updated its page of Cabinet Papers and Minutes (here). A quick check indicates that the changes fall into four categories.
The first is replacing unsigned documents with signed copies. The second is updated versions with some or all of the information that was withheld in the past. Third is where a larger paper has now been broken down into a separate document, and the fourth new material added to the page.
The papers concerned are (italics for signature only, bold for additional text, standard text where a paper has been split out from a previously available document, and underlined because it looks like a new paper i.e. my record of this CERA page does not show the document to have been present before yesterday).
Changes to CERA’s existing web page headings
- Cabinet Paper: Land Decisions - June 2011 (replaced on 30 July 2013)
- Cabinet Paper: Kaiapoi Orange Zones - August 2011 (replaced on 30 July 2013)
- CAB Min (11) 41/24 - Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: Decisions on Remaining Canterbury Orange Zones (replaced on 30 July 2013)
- Memorandum for Cabinet - Decisions on Remaining Canterbury Orange Zones: Associated paper to Cabinet Minute (11) 41/24 (replaced on 30 July 2013) NOTE: originally this Cabinet Memorandum was attached to the proceeding Minute (11) 41/24 as just one document.
- CAB Min (11) 42/9 - Additional Item: Canterbury Earthquake: Orange Zones: Decisions by Ministers with Power to Act (replaced on 30 July 2013) - NOTE: originally this Cabinet Minute was attached to the proceeding Minute (11) 41/24 as just one document
Land Decisions - 31 August 2012
These Cabinet Business Committee Papers record decisions made to extend a purchase offer to owners of properties on the residential red zone flat land that were Leasehold, Vacant, Uninsured, and Commercial/Industrial properties.
Summary of Paper: CBC (12) 63 – Canterbury Earthquake: Red Zone Purchase Offers for Residential Leasehold, Vacant, Uninsured, and Commercial/Industrial Properties
Cabinet Business Committee Paper: CBC (12) 63 – Red Zone Purchase Offers for Residential Leasehold, Vacant, Uninsured, and Commercial/Industrial Properties
Briefing Notes for Minister regarding Red Zone properties
These papers form the basis of the decision-making process towards the final offers that are outlined in the fact sheets above.
- Briefing Note for Minister (3 April 2012) M/12/0314 – Initial thinking regarding red zone property owners not covered by the Crown offer to purchase residential insured properties
- Briefing Note for Minister (23 May 2012) M/12/0387 – Red zone residential properties under construction and non-residential properties owned by not-for-profit organisations
- Briefing Note for Minister (30 August 2012) M/12-13/084 – Revised Cabinet Paper: Red Zone Purchase Offers