Search This Blog

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Official website for TC3’ers

CERA and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment have established a website for those who live on TC3 land.  The website, Canterbury Residential Rebuild, is here.

The site describes itself as:

This website summarises relevant terms and information. It links to the organisations responsible for, and involved in, helping to rebuild your home. 

The site will be updated with a wider range of residential rebuild content over the coming months.

It has information on:

  • Drilling programme
  • Foundation guidelines
  • Geotechnical reports
  • Land assessments
  • The process
  • What do I do?
  • Who does what?

And links for people who are:

  • Home owners
  • Tenants
  • Builders, developers, engineers and building consent authorities
  • Insurers
  • Lawyers
  • Realtors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.