Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

State Insurance - FAQ update

State Insurance have updated their FAQ which has the following headings:
  • If your home is uninhabitable
  • Emergency repairs to make your home habitable (for now)
  • Temporary accommodation
  • What to do right now
  • Alternative accommodation allowances
  • How to lodge a claim with State
  • How to lodge a claim with EQC
  • Moving contents
  • Items trapped in buildings or at a friend’s house
  • Chimney repairs
  • Financial assistance
  • Earthquake cover on new policies
  • Settlement options
  • What happens if I cancelled my policy prior to 22 February
 You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.