EQC have released a new booklet that provides a summary of the land settlement claim process. There is information in the booklet on:
- What land is covered?
- The six steps in the settlement process.
- The land settlement pack
- Complex claims
For the last point EQC consider complex claims to involve land with:
- Increased vulnerability to liquefaction
- Increased vulnerability to flooding
- Shared land claims (for example, multiple dwellings on a single title)
- Land with damage to structures such as retaining walls, bridges and culverts
A copy can be downloaded from here.