The first two questions for which CERA have gathered responses are:
1 What kind of information am I entitled to receive about my property?
- How do I get that information?
- How long should it take?
- Examples - scope of works, assessment documents
Answers have been provided by EQC, Southern Response, VERO, IAG, and Lumley.
2. Once payment has been determined when can I expect to receive it?
The talking points being;
- Some people are receiving payment and some are not
- What is the process and where do I fit?
- Those overcap / <$15,000
EQC have provided the answer to this question.