Southern Response have published a web page explaining how they intend going about “co-ordinating our repair and rebuild programme including a broad timeframe for when your home will be repaired or rebuilt.”
The page is here and covers:
- the pre-design queue (which is explained)
- the build queue (which is explained)
- even spread of builds (over the different technical categories of land)
- catering for the vulnerable (finished by the middle of 2014)
- the expected number of repairs and rebuilds for each year until 2016
- the possibility of an on-line system so you can keep track of what is happening with your home.