- there were no new announcements
- a major reason for the delay in rezoning our area is the complexity and variability of the underlying geology. Our part of Avonside has been the most complex of all the areas affected by the earthquake.
- the geotechnical work has been completed and the zoning decision process now rests with those who look at the aspects of cost and timeliness. After that it goes to Cabinet.
- CERA are open to improving communications and are willing to have more meetings.
- CERA will try to give advance notice of major announcements.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Orange Zone meeting - Friday night
CERA hosted an Avonside Orange Zone meeting in the Wainoni Scout Hall last night. For those who weren't able to attend here is a very brief report: