From the Infrastructure Rebuild website:
Full traffic management will be in place as detailed below.
- This work will start Monday 14 November. We will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 5pm, and on Saturdays between the hours of 7am to 3pm. On rare occasions we may have to work on a Sunday to complete essential work.
- We expect the work to take about four months to complete, subject to favourable weather and on-site conditions.
- This first phase of works will commence between Gloucester Street and Tancred Street, and extend east to the Ngarimu Street / Woodham Road intersection.
- This work will impact on traffic movements. The following traffic management will be in place:
- One-way east-bound traffic will be maintained along Woodham Road throughout this phase of the works. Please take care when exiting your property to ensure you travel in the correct direction.
- Between Gloucester Street and Tancred Street, the west-bound traffic lane along Woodham Road will be closed. A detour route via Gloucester Street and Linwood Avenue will be sign posted.
- When the work site is extended east to Ngarimu Street, west-bound traffic will be detoured via Worcester Street, Surrey Street, and Gloucester Street to Linwood Avenue.
- Provision will be made for parking and access to the doctor’s surgery on the Gloucester Street / Woodham Road intersection.
- On-street parking will not be available in the vicinity of the works to maintain a safe traffic lane.
- Full signage will clearly indicate detours.
• An update notice explaining progress with the works towards Avonside Drive, and further traffic detours, will be circulated early in 2012.
Full details are available on the Infrastructure Rebuild website here.