- valuation of buildings and land
- cross leases and unit titles
- repairs and the Red Zone
- querying assessments
- obligations to lenders where there are mortgages
- insurance policies and insurance companies
- tenancy issues.
- Some of the information is not good news for those whose properties are undervalued. This may, or may not, be your situation. A careful reading will help you get a clearer idea of where you stand in regard to the 2007 valuation.
- A few questions have not been been answered because the issues involved are financial or political rather than legal (e.g. the availability of affordable land).
- The document contains general information; it does not constitute legal advice.
- The intention is to continue this process and so there will be later documents with additional information.
NOTE: Google Docs is not the easiest place to read a document so if you have difficulty try downloading it first.