We will be working on a temporary wastewater system in Avonside Drive from Tuesday 19 July for approximately one month.
• This work will take place between 7am and 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday. The work is expected to finish by 19 August 2011.
• We are repairing wastewater services for properties between 294 to 336 Avonside Drive. This work involves installing temporary pipes and in-ground tanks where sucker trucks will be used to remove waste contents.
• The work will result in increased noise and vibration levels.
• The work will not impact on current water or power services.
• There will also be no right turn from Bracken Street into Avonside Drive during this time.
• During this period of construction there will be special cordons around construction areas for safety.
• Any existing wastewater service will be temporarily interrupted when we connect private laterals to the temporary tank system. Residents will be advised of this ahead of time.
• All works are subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
• If you have any questions about this work please contact the MacDow Fletcher Infrastructure Rebuild Team between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday on (free phone) 0508 718 719.The full notice is here.